Founder, Dwight Brooker co-invented this technology, which was later sold to Enardo Manufacturing Co.
Founder, Dwight Brooker invented this device to deal specifically with "reflective pressures" that were a concern with applications that may have an obstruction of some sort on the protected side of the flame arrester. It is bi-directional. This patent was sold to the Protectoseal Company. It also has 2 other patent variations, US 7056114 & US 7390190
With the move towards alternative energy sources, hydrogen came into play. Hydrogen is extremely difficult to arrester in any application. Previously to this invention liquid seal type arresters were the only alternative and liquid seals come with their own list of maintenance issues.
This invention can not only stop a detonation with hydrogen and air but has been successfully tested with 40% oxygen.
- The Worlds First Detonation Flame Arrester Designs
- Contact Us
- Paradox Product Support Documents >
- Detonation Flame Arrestor "Stubby" Model/Series C-FH
- Detonation Flame Arrestor "Standard" Model/Series C
- Hydrogen Detonation Flame Arrester Model Series D-R1 & D-R2
- High Pressure Deflagration Arrester Model/Series B
- Inline (deflagration) Flame Arrester Model/Series A
- Threaded Inline Flame Arrester Model/Series A-TIN
- End Of Line Flame Arrestor Model/Series AV & ASV
- Burner Intake Flame Arrestor Model/Series A-MTF
How Flame Arresters Work